Instructions: you need to use the CD Early American Examined: A Reader to answer these questions. Each answer should be 2-3 paragraphs and you need to use examples from the essays in your answer.
1. Newman-Slave Revolts. Describe the slave revolts and attempted slave revolts during the 1600s and 1700s. Use examples from the essay in your answer.
2. Newman- Frederick Douglass. From the information in this essay write a biography of the life and times of Frederick Douglass.
3. Gudelunas- American Politics. Describe the evolution of the two party political system in our early history and use examples from this essay in your answer.
4. Adams- Ensuring National Security. Describe the evolution of American foreign policy in our early history and use examples from this essay in your answer.
5. Gudelunas- Presidential Social Scandals. What were some of the major social scandals involving the early presidents in our early history? Use examples from this essay in your answer.
6. Hunt-American Revolutionary war. Write a narrative that shows the evolution of the military action in the American Revolution.
7. Ennis-Coming of the Civil War. How does Ennis describe the major causes of the Civil War? Use examples from the essay in your answer.