Climate change is clearly the most serious challenge facing the world today and should be made the priority for urgent action from the world?s governments. Critically discuss.
Discuss both sides of the argument, but ensure that your own position is clear.
Support your argument by drawing on all of the climate change readings (and, where appropriate, videos) provided in the unit resources.
Do not refer to any external sources, as the focus of this unit is on academic writing skills, rather than research skills.
pls just use this refference for this essay:
1. Hansen, James. 2012. ?Climate change is here – and worse than we thought.? Washington Post, August 4. http://articles.washingtonpost.com/2012-08-03/opinions/35491435_1_climate-change-climat-model-normal-climate
2. Lomborg, B. 2007a. ?Polar bears: today’s canaries in the coal mine?? In Cool it: the skeptical environmentalist’s guide to global warming, 3-9. Knopf.
3. Hansen, J., Pushkar. K, D. Beerling, R, Berner, and V. Masson-Delmotte et al. 2012. ?Scientific Case for Avoiding Dangerous Climate Change to Protect Young People and Nature?. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences.1-3.
4. Houghton, J. 2009. ?Global Warming and climate change.? In Global warming: the complete briefing, 1-17. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press.
5. Lomborg, B. 2001. The Skeptical Environmentalist: Measuring the Real State of the World. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press. 3-11
6. Lomborg, B. 2007b. ?Perspective on Climate change.? Paper read at Committee on Science and Technology. http://www.climatechangefacts.info/ClimateChangeDocuments/lomborg_testimony.pdf
7. Hansen, J. 2004. ?Defusing the global warming time bomb.? Scientific American: 68-77.
TO GET YOUR ASSIGNMENTS DONE AT A CHEAPER PRICE,PLACE YOUR ORDER WITH US NOW